By Dipo Olowookere
Former Manchester United Manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, has been taken to a hospital in England by an ambulance.
The Scot was rushed into an ambulance from his Cheshire mansion on Saturday morning after being reportedly “seriously ill” and taken to Macclesfield district hospital.
However, he is said to be receiving medical attention now at the Salford Royal Hospital and may undergo surgery, according to reports from England.
Today, his son, Darren Ferguson, who is the coach of Doncaster, missed the club’s League One game against Wigan Athletic due to “family reasons.”
Doncaster even confirmed this in a statement, saying, “Darren Ferguson will not be at Saturday’s game due to family reasons.”
“Darren asks for privacy, and will provide an update through the club during the week,” the club said further.
Sir Alex Ferguson retired as Manchester United manager in 2013 at the age of 71. He won 49 trophies for the club, including 13 Premier League titles and two Champions Leagues trophies.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria