By Adedapo Adesanya
Popular Nollywood actor, Funke Akindele-Bello, popularly known as Jenifa, has gifted veteran actor, Kayode ‘Ajirebi’ Olasehinde, famed as Pa James, a new house after his residence in Lagos State was flooded earlier this week.
There were reports about the plight of Pa James when his house was swarmed by flood in Oke Isagun community of Oke Odo, Lagos and this touched the heart of Jenifa.
Although Mrs Funke Akindele-Bello herself never announced the philanthropic act, another actor, Mrs Oluwakemi Adetoro Ojo, known as KemmyKorede, shared the good news, asking fans to thank the giver for her kind gesture.
She wrote via Instagram, “On behalf of PA JAMES, I want to say [a] big thank you to @funkejenifaakindele for the new apartment given to him by you. God bless you so much for your good heart Anikeademi your type is so rare… you are a gem. Almighty God will continue [to] make way for you where dier (sic) seems to be no way.”
Following the flood, some of his industry colleagues had taken to the social media to raise awareness and seek help for Pa James.
Sharing a picture of the flooded house, they urged well-meaning Nigerians to donate whatever they can afford to assist the veteran, who is known for his comedic roles in Yoruba movies and the humourous Wale Adenuga produced family sitcom, Papa Ajasco and Company, which has aired for over 20 years since its debut in 1996.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- 11 Plc (Mobil Oil) Finally Quits Stock Exchange May 8, 2021
- NGX Index Rises 0.21% as Investors Patronise Value Stocks May 8, 2021
- Fresh Optimism Lifts Oil Market into Positive Territory May 8, 2021
- Moody’s Fears First Bank Financial Health Could be at Risk May 8, 2021
- CSCS Fixes May 18 for 27th AGM in Lagos May 8, 2021
- Super League: UEFA Sanctions Manchester United, Others May 7, 2021
- Union Bank CEO Buys Additional Shares Amidst Acquisition Rumour May 7, 2021
- Ex-Minister Mama Taraba Dies in Egypt May 7, 2021
- Heritage Bank, RTEAN Unveil Insurance Scheme for Travellers May 7, 2021
- NGX Praises Transcorp Hotels Efforts to Boost Investor Confidence May 7, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria