By Dipo Olowookere
The promotion of Dr Demola Sogunle to the position of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc has been approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Mr Sogunle was elevated to the position in a recent reshuffling of the management by the board of the financial institution.
Until his new appointment, he was the CEO of Stanbic IBTC Bank. Mr Sogunle previously served as Deputy Chief Executive and will also continue to serve as a non-executive director on the board of the bank.
His elevation followed the promotion of his predecessor, Mr Yinka Sanni, to the position of the Regional Chief Executive (West Africa) for Standard Bank Group.
For Mr Sanni, in this new role, he will have oversight responsibilities for Nigeria, Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire, as well as the delivery of Standard Bank Group’s strategy across the region.
Other promotions confirmed by the CBN included those of Mr Wole Adeniyi, who now becomes the Chief Executive, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc.
Until his latest appointment, Mr Adeniyi was the Deputy Chief Executive of the bank and served previously as executive director, Personal and Business Banking.
With the appointment of Mr Adeniyi as the CEO of the lender, Mr Remy Osuagwu is now the Executive Director, Personal and Business Banking, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc.
He takes over from Mr Adeniyi in the execution of the retail strategy of the bank, and in his new role, he will oversee the growth of both the Personal and Business Banking segments of the financial institution.
Mr Osuagwu previously served as Head, Business Banking.
The new appointments officially took effect from Wednesday, July 1, 2020, a statement from the organisation stated.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- UK May Adopt Digital Currency April 19, 2021
- Leadway Assurance Seeks Cyber Insurance Acceptance April 19, 2021
- Explainer: The Controversy Around European Super League April 19, 2021
- Sub-Saharan Africa Must Embrace Data to Boost Growth—BCG April 19, 2021
- Experts to Discuss Tech, Digital Transformation at MSME Dialogue 3.0 April 19, 2021
- Ecobank Attracts Nigerians Abroad With Competitive Interest Rates April 19, 2021
- About Africa’s Overwhelming Dishonesty April 19, 2021
- 7 Top Financial Indicators You Should Monitor as a Business Owner April 19, 2021
- Arogundade Urges Companies to Emulate Rite Foods April 19, 2021
- Northern IPMAN Threatens Strike Over PEF Conflict April 19, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP