By Dipo Olowookere
Delta State Governor, Mr Ifeanyi Okowa, has carried out a “minor cabinet reshuffle in three ministries.”
A statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Mr Charles Aniagwu, explained that the move was part of steps “to fully realise the administration’s SMART Agenda.”
He said further that the three Commissioners were redeployed so as to deliver on his electioneering campaign to the people of the state.
According to the Governor, the former Commissioner for Lands and Survey, Mr Dan Okenyi, has been deployed to ministry of Arts, Culture and Tourism, while Mr Ernest Ogwezzy, formerly of Arts, Culture and Tourism, will now take charge as Commissioner for Special Duties.
Also, Mr Chika Ossai, formerly of Special Duties, is the new Commissioner for Lands and Survey.
The statement disclosed further that the redeployment takes immediate effect.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- Stock Investors Manage N2bn Gain as Results Dampen Spirits April 23, 2021
- Brent Climbs as Libyan Production Dips April 23, 2021
- Onne Customs Raises Revenue 69.4% to N38.9 billion in Q1 2021 April 22, 2021
- YouTube Launches Inaugural Africa Reading Challenge April 22, 2021
- Audiomack, MTN Develop Data Bundle for Music Streaming April 22, 2021
- FCTA to Reward High Impact Entrepreneurs April 22, 2021
- CSCS Assures Shareholders Sustainable Value, to Pay N1.17 Dividend April 22, 2021
- Fitbit Unveils Device to Track Users’ Fitness, Wellness April 22, 2021
- UK Expresses Willingness to Attract More Investments to Nigeria April 22, 2021
- How to Invest in Stocks in Nigeria: Guide for Beginners April 22, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology4 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Feature/OPED1 month ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria
Economy1 month ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria