By Modupe Gbadeyanka
An Afro-pop singer in Nigeria, Umughare Aghogho Prosper, otherwise known as Holmes, has taken his act further by featuring two leading entertainers in the country, Davido and DJ Neptune, in his Extended Play (EP).
The debut EP is titled #HolmesSzn and it is to commemorate his birthday. The project is being planned for release in the summer.
At the moment, videos of some of the songs are being shot by Uptroot Media in South Africa, Nates also in South Africa and Nigerian music director, Sesan Ogunro.
Holmes, who hails from Warri in Delta State, officially debuted in the Nigeria music scene with the release of Magician produced by Kel P.
The hit single, an Amapiano inspired track, got generous airplay on local radio stations and iTunes in 2020.
The talented singer’s focus and dedication to his music career saw him release eight hit singles in the pandemic year, boasting of high profile collaborations with Ycee, Yung6ix, and multiple award-winning mega-superstar, Davido, and DJ Neptune
The forthcoming EP is being put together by his team of music producers like Justopac, P Loops, Echo, Speroachbeatz and others from across the continent.
Also, his management outfit, D’luxe Management, under the leadership of Franklyn Amudo, has been working tirelessly on all fronts to properly deliver this body of works.
On his part, Holmes has been putting in work trying to deliver a unique sound for the ladies.
The singer said he had expended his all on the project which he described as an expression of everything he feels in well-thought-out lyrics aimed at mesmerizing his fans.
“All the tracks are the expression of how I feel at the moment, out of love, in love, state of mind on things in the world. It is actually meant to take breaths away, my body and soul was poured out on the EP,” he said.
The blockchain brings new financing options to the business market. For example, Bitcoin Cash casino has adapted to only using cryptocurrency. This way, it makes it easier for their customers to deposit and withdraw in a BCH casino. Entrepreneurs have taken note of this and are looking to invest more in crypto than in fiat markets.
Like Our Facebook Page
Latest News on Business Post
- FG Launches System to Register Phones to Tackle Theft May 13, 2021
- Premier League Agrees £5bn TV Broadcast Deal Extension May 13, 2021
- Firm Unveils Insurance Cover for Tricycle Riders May 13, 2021
- Insecurity: Buhari Begs Nigerians for More Understanding May 13, 2021
- HP Extends Digital Partner Programme to Global Retailers May 13, 2021
- DMO, Investors Prepare for N150bn Bond Sale May 19 May 13, 2021
- Eid al-Fitr: Akande-Sadipe Tasks Muslims on Peace, Love May 13, 2021
- Companies Pay N392.8bn Income Tax to Government in Q1 2021 May 13, 2021
- Bitcoin Slides as Elon Musk’s Tesla Suspends Acceptance for Purchase May 13, 2021
- Brent Hits $69 Amidst Positive Economic, Demand Forecasts May 13, 2021
Economy5 years ago
Kwara Disburses N1.7b For Projects
Technology5 months ago
How To Link Your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile Lines to NIN
Feature/OPED1 year ago
Davos was Different this year
Economy3 years ago
FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N655.18b in January
Economy2 months ago
MBA Forex Blames CBN for Inability to Return Investors’ Funds
Banking3 years ago
Sort Codes of GTBank Branches in Nigeria
General2 years ago
Ikeja Electric Explains How to Get Prepaid Metres via MAP
Feature/OPED2 months ago
COVID and the Growth of Technology in Nigeria